What information may Unigrant Kochi collect about you?
In general, the personal information Unigrant Kochi collects includes (but is not limited to) name, address, contact details, gender, occupation, in some cases membership of professional associations and, where relevant, certain financial information (each such item being “Personal Information”).
How will UniGrant Kochi use information we collect about you?
UniGrant Kochi may use Personal Information for the primary purpose for which it is collected and for such other secondary purposes that are related to the primary purpose of collection. UniGrant Kochi generally uses personal information to:
– Provide you with products or services you have requested
– Personalise and customise your experiences on our website
– UniGrant Kochi may use Personal Information to communicate with you and to provide you with ongoing information about opportunities in which UniGrant Kochi believes you may be interested.
In most cases where UniGrant Kochi asks you to provide Personal Information, if you do not provide UniGrant Kochi with that information, UniGrant Kochi will not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
When may UniGrant Kochi use your details to contact you?
UniGrant Kochi may contact you:
– In relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that UniGrant Kochi can deliver the services to you
– Where you have opted to receive further correspondence
– For marketing purposes if you have requested to opt in to future communications from UniGrant Kochi and companies within UniGrant Kochi.
Will UniGrant Kochi disclose your details to anyone else?
UniGrant Kochi may disclose personal information to other companies within the UniGrant Kochi Group that may only be used as set out above.
How long may UniGrant Kochi keep personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with UniGrant Kochi.
We may also use a feature of your browser called a cookie to assign your computer a ‘User ID’. Cookies contain information by which UniGrant Kochi can identify your computer to our servers. You may configure your browser so that you are notified before a cookie is downloaded or so that your browser does not accept cookies. UniGrant Kochi may use information contained in cookies to make assumptions about the user of the computer. In some cases a web page might contain more than one cookie. The information gathered from these different cookies can be used to build statistical and demographical information about the user of that computer.
To disable your cookies, please refer to the help menu within your Internet browser.